What we eat, is a huge part of preventing and managing disease conditions. This book helps you understand and apply the dietary approach to preventing and managing diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol and to losing weight. This book simplifies the myth around eating healthy and helps come up with your own meal and exercise plan.
Cultivating a healthy eating habit is a fun and interesting journey, this book shows you how to get started and guides you through it.
• What makes a healthy diet and how to select food items
• Benefits of a healthy diet
• Alcohol, its effects and recommended intake
• Sodium, recommended intake and how to reduce its consumption
• Sweeteners, their use and safety
• How to create your own meal plan towards managing your managing your health condition and lose weight if you need to.
• Time to eat
• Interpreting nutrition labels, helping you make healthier choices when you go shopping
• Health cooking methods and tips
• Tips for sticking to your healthy eating habit, including when you eat out.
• Benefits of exercising and recommended exercises
• Exercising safely
• How to prepare and stick to your exercise plan
Available in the following stores:
• Glendora Bookshop, Ikeja City Mall
• Alpha Pharmacy, 2B, Alabi Street, Off Toyin
• DotCom Pharmacy, Obafemi Awolowo Rd
• Patabah Bookshop, Adeniran Ogunsanya Mall
• Trinity Pharmacy, 12, Adeniran Ogunsanya
• Divine Care Pharmacy, 27, Akerele
• Vatican Bells Pharmacy, 61, Ogunlana Drive
• Laterna Bookshop, 13, Oko-Awo Close, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Street
• JED Bookshop, The Palms Shopping Mall