What Should I be Eating? is Nigeria’s number ONE self-help book on nutrition, for those looking to eat healthier to achieve weight loss, lower their blood sugar or blood pressure, on a Nigerian diet. The book is very self-explanatory with lots of tips, tricks, meal ideas and free sample meal plans, you can start using immediately.
After reading this book, you’ll learn:
- What makes a healthy diet and how to choose healthier food options
- How to reduce your sodium intake
- Recommended daily alcohol consumption and how to select artificial sweeteners
- Benefits of a healthy diet
- How to create a healthy meal plan with Nigerian foods
- How to count calories
- Time to eat
- How to interpret nutrition labels to guide your purchases of packaged products
- Best cooking methods
- Tips to help you stick to eating healthy
- How to design your exercise plan
- Common nutrition and fitness myths you’ve heard, but are not true
- Free 1500cal and 1200cal sample meal plans, you can start using immediately
If you follow the steps in this book, we are sure the results will amaze you. We wish you the very best in your journey to becoming a healthier and fitter you!